For the purposes of the Conferences within Toronto Central Council, a “member” of the Society is defined as a person who:
- is a member, as defined in the Rule (Schema 2, Article 1);
- is 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise approved in special circumstances);
- has met all screening requirements for volunteers, including Application, Interview, Service Covenant, Police Records Check, and Orientation (see Policy #1, Screening/Risk Management Policy);
- continues to abide by the Risk Management Rules (as described in the Screening/Risk Management Policy);
- is an active, regular participant in Conference meetings or a member of a Standing Committee of Toronto Central Council.